Tina Shaw is a Conveyancer in the Real Estate – Residential Conveyancing Department
Tina has over 15 years’ experience in the property sector. She has worked at a number of leading law firms in the North East and has a vast amount of knowledge and experience on conveyancing matters. Tina has worked in a variety of roles within law firms including managing a conveyancing department and training other members of staff on property law.
Tina is well known amongst estate agents and mortgage brokers. She has a wealth of knowledge on complex conveyancing transactions. She has acted on behalf of institutional clients for over 10 years, guiding them through many purchases and always ensuring a swift completion date.
- Advising clients in all conveyancing matters
- Advising on freehold and leasehold purchases and sales
- Advising on new build properties and unregistered land
- Acting on behalf of banks and lenders
- Advising on purchases, sales, remortgages and transfer of equity
- Dealing with complex cases, particularly rural land acquisition