Martin Wilson is a Partner and Head of the Real Estate – Commercial Property Department
Martin acts for a wide range of clients regionally and nationally from land owners, developers and tenants to investors, landlords, banks and other financial institutions.
Martin specialises in all areas of commercial property. This includes the acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold property, landlord and tenant work, advising on agricultural land, managing property portfolios, transactions involving development and property finance.
- Advising land owners when looking to dispose of land for development including entering into land promotion and development agreements, option agreements and conditional contracts
- Representing regional and national developers in acquiring land for development, including disposal by way of plot sales
- Acting for landlord and tenant clients in granting and taking leases of office, retail and industrial buildings across England and Wales
- Advising on the acquisition and disposal of tenanted property for investment purposes
- Representing banks and financial institutions financing the acquisition and development of commercial property
- Acting for owners of agricultural land, including advising on agricultural tenancies