Ian MacGilp is a Solicitor in the Dispute Resolution Department
Ian has a broad range of experience in dispute resolution matters and has and worked for a wide range of clients including some of the leading businesses in the North East. He has dealt with claims under the Supply of Goods and Services Act, claims for breach of contract claims, partnership disputes and insolvency matters.
Ian regularly advises directors and partnerships on the legal impact of financial difficulties on their business and on action that could be taken against them personally. He has dealt with claims on behalf of and against directors whose companies have been placed into liquidation and has dealt with Numerous County and High Court applications. Ian also has a vast amount of experience on property litigation and rights of access over land.
- Advising on claims for breach of contract
- Preparing Injunction applications
- Advising on claims under the Supply of Goods and Services Act
- Assisting on partnership disputes
- Advising on dilapidation claims
- Advising directors on their duties under the provisions of Companies Act 2006