Andrew Carser is a Partner and Head of the Restructuring and Insolvency Department
Andrew acts for a variety of clients including SMEs, banks, lenders, directors, accountants, insolvency practitioners and high net worth individuals. Andrew specialises in insolvency matters, whether they are contentious or non-contentious.
Andrew advises on a broad range of disputes for individuals and businesses. He has dealt with numerous breach of contract claims and claims for professional negligence. Andrew also has a vast amount of experience in advising insolvency practitioners. He regularly advises on insolvency practitioners in their capacity as appointment holders and advises directors on their position in connection with companies which have been placed into liquidation and administration.
- Advising on breach of contract and professional negligence claims
- Advising on shareholder and partnership disputes
- Advising on debt recovery and enforcement
- Advising insolvency practitioners in their position as appointment holders, whether that be as Liquidator, Administrator, Trustee in Bankruptcy or Supervisor of a voluntary arrangement
- Bringing and Defending claims against directors under Insolvency Act 1986
- Advising insolvency practitioners on their duties under the provisions of Insolvency Act 1986
- Advising directors on their duties under the provisions of Companies Act 2006